Professional Processing

Cameras, Supplies and Repairs

Passport Photos

Digitizing of Prints, Slides & Negatives

Large Format

Photo Posters



Contact Us




Passport Photos



We offer professional passport photos while you wait. The process only takes about 5 minutes from beginning to end. We strictly adhere to the US Government Guidelines for US Passports. We also are able to produce other countries passport/visa  photos. Please bring in the exact size guidelines if possible. printing the

We offer professional passport photos without an appointment and printed immediately.

We meet all the regulations and guidelines set forth in the below link to the US Department

 of State Passport Office. The passport application process is complex enough, don't let an

incorrect passport photo delay your travel plans.


Passport Applications and Forms


Click her for US Government Guidelines on US Passport Photos


If you are in need of photos for other countries please bring in the specific requirements or documentation. For more info regarding requirements and forms for various countries click on the following link:



United Kingdom
United States


Frequently Asked Passport Photo Questions

How many passport photos are required to be submitted with the passport application?
Two (2) identical photos must be submitted with the passport application.

What type of paper are the photographs to be printed on?
The photos should be printed on thin photo-quality paper.

Do the photos have to be in color?
Yes, the photos to must be in color.

How recent must the photos be?
The photos must be no older than 6 months.

How big must the photos be?
The photos must measure exactly 2 inches by 2 inches.

What pose should the photos show?
The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the customer. The customer should be in normal street attire, without hat or dark glasses against a plain white or off-white background. The customer should have a natural expression, mouth closed, and eyes open and looking directly ahead. Photos in which the face of the person being photographed is not in focus will not be accepted.

How big should the head be in the photo?
The customer''s head, measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the hair, should be between 1 inch and 1-3/8 inches. The head should be centered in the photo. The head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side. It should cover about 50% of the area of the photo.

Can hats or religious headgear be worn for the photo?
Unless worn daily for religious reasons, all hats or headgear should be removed for the photo. In all cases, no item or attire should cover or otherwise obscure any part of the face.

Can eyeglasses be worn for the photo?
Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo. However, there should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscures the eyes.

Can sunglasses or tinted glasses be worn?
Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.

Can work uniforms be worn for the photo?
Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily. Otherwise, normal street attire should be worn.

Can a parent or guardian appear in the photo of a minor child?
No, the minor child must be the only subject in the photo. Nothing used to support the minor child, whether by mechanical or human means, should be in the camera''s frame.

Are photos that are copied from recent driver licenses or other official documents acceptable?
No, only original photographs are acceptable. Copied or digitally scanned photos of photos will not be accepted. In addition, photos must not be retouched to alter the customer''s appearance in any way.

Are snapshots, magazine photos, or photos from vending machine acceptable? 

No, snapshots, magazine photos, most vending machine prints, or full-length photographs are not acceptable.


May photos be taken with a digital camera?
If the digital camera has sufficient resolution capable of capturing and storing images with 1 million pixels (megapixels) or more it can be used to take the photos. However, printing of digital images is best done by professional photography processing labs because many off-the-shelf digital printers cannot achieve the image-quality required for passport and visa photographs. In any case, the image-quality criteria, described on this website, must be met in the submitted conventional film photo and/or the digital image printed photo.


What you will need to apply:

For a new passport or to renew a passport that has expired more than five years ago, you must have the following to apply:

1. Passport Application, form DSP-11.  You can obtain forms for download here

NOTE: DO NOT SIGN THE FORM. Wait to sign, the signature must be notarized. If replacing a lost or stolen passport, form DSP-64 must also be completed. You may download this form here.  If you need the passport before the seven-week processing time, you can expedite the application. The information on how to expedite will follow.

2. Proof of U.S. Citizenship will be a certified birth certificate, issued by state or county health department or vital statistics bureau (not hospital certificates); a naturalization certificate; a certificate of citizenship; a Consular report of birth abroad; or, a previous U.S. passport. A child under 14 with a previous passport will be required to submit both the passport and a certified copy of their birth certificate showing parental relationship. These original documents will be sent in with the application and returned with the passport. Photocopies of documents will not be accepted.

3. Two PASSPORT PHOTOS taken within the last SIX months. 

 Note: There are specific guidelines for these photos, and Creative Camera specializes in Passport Photos!  No appointment is necessary!  You will be able to see your photo before we print it to insure your total satisfaction! Plus we will have your passport photos ready in just minutes.  It's a good idea to order extra photos to carry along in case your passport is lost or stolen.

4. Valid Picture ID. This will be a current drivers license, drivers permit, military I.D. or school I.D. If the applicant is 14 years of age or older, they must appear in person. For applicants under the age of 14, both parents must appear and apply for the child, or present evidence that he/she has sole custody of the child or written consent of the other parent for the issuance of the passport or a written statement explaining why non- applying parent's consent cannot be obtained. Form DS-3053 may be used for this purpose. You may download that form here.

5. Application Fees. Please consult with the local passport facility for current fees. 

Expedite. If you are traveling before the seven-week period, you will need to expedite your application. You will receive your passport within seven to ten business days. There is an additional application fee for this service. 

Emergency Passport - If you are within fourteen days of your departure, you will need to call and make an appointment to go directly to the nearest facility for issuance of your passport. You will need proof of your departure date, such as airline tickets or a letter from your employer, if it is a business trip, as well as the other required documents and expedite fees. Help is available

Just need to renew your passport?

- If your most recent passport was issued within the past 15 years and after your 16th birthday, you may renew by mail using form DSP-82, available for download here. You will follow the directions on the application and mail this in yourself.

Name change?

Name change
. To change your name on a valid passport, you will need to complete form DSP-19 and include your passport and original marriage certificate or court authorized name change. There are no fees with this amendment and you will mail it in yourself. You may download that form here.


The passport application forms are double-sided. Although some pages require no data from the applicant, they contain important information and official legal statements and are a required part of the application form. All information should be read before completing the application. The back pages must be submitted with the completed application page. Your application will not be accepted without the back page.